Tuesday 19 July 2011

HANDBAGS AT DAWN


With all the predictability of the sun rising in the East, the Amazon Truthseekers - or nutjob pitchforkers, as they are better known - have started fighting with each other about, well, it seems to be because they don't all agree that Tallulah is just the bestest thing since sliced bread.

As predicted, the blood flowed out 'neath the door of their 'secret' forum, and 

PMs WERE POSTED

There actually isn't much that needs to be said about this latest bloodletting, beyond, You couldn't make it up. The Watcher person did the pm-posting; I wonder if he is known to us by another name?


watcher says:
Wouldn't normally do this, but I am making an exception this once

I do not know what David Bret's agenda is, but, as I have previously explained, he made posts claiming that I was working for Amazon after I suggested that he and the person with whom he was having an argument might like to take it elsewhere. Prior to that I had no previous communication with him whatsoever. In an attempt to resolve whatever his problem was, I sent him the following message :

''David,

I have no idea why you made the allegation you did on Amazon, but I have to say I am very
disappointed you did. 

Had you actually taken the time to read the thread you might have realised how ridiculous your comments were. For the record, I have enjoyed your blog and linked to it several times.
I suggest you try to get a bit of perspective. Not everyone is out to get you. 

Kindly do not do that again ''

He carried on making ridiculous, accusatory posts. At some point he presumably read my private message. He responded with this message of his own

''I can only apologise. Two days ago the McCanns' spokesman told me I would be sued unless I closed the Blog. I invited them to go ahead. This will be an opportunity for me to apply for a reversal of the negative press gagging order--bad way of describing it, but basically no one is allowed to badmouth them in the press. They threatened me before about the Express photo, but I had nothing to do with that. Over the last two days I have received a lot of hate mail. You, having the name watcher, made me very suspicious--that's why I reacted the way I did, especially when you began talking about my credibility. Now we have *** *********, who has always been a pain in the backside, and CPN, asking me to share my report. I admit that I have not followed the whole thread, but some of the people on Amazon are almost as bad as those in the Loony Facebook page--say one thing that they don't agree with, and they bring the lack of credibility, you're childish, your books end up in the bargain bin into it.Then they pout when I hit back. It really is a waste of time posting there, and despite what anyone says it is being watched. Whenever anyone writes anything bad anout me on the Amazon book pages it takes them three or four days to take it down--on this forum stuff is removed within minutes. If you feel so strongly about this 
case, you should come out of the closet, so to speak, and join our group. Despite what some might say, we are a nice bunch--even I am nice there--and we have all the right people, including members of the police, some of which are my friends. ''
I responded as follows

''Thank you for your apology. Now that you know the true picture, I think it is only right that you should repeat the apology on the Amazon thread, to clear up the matter for the other posters. I know you have said you were wrong, but you also said that you did not withdraw other things, and retained suspicions. I trust that you posted that before you read my PM.
For the record, I am not interested in joining your group. Nor will I post on any forum which is specifically devoted to Madeleine issues, as it appears that some posters - pro and anti alike - are unable to behave in a rational fashion. 
Frankly, David, to decide that I was in some way suspicious because of my username - short for birdwatcher if you really must know - and to make allegations on that basis is pretty damned unfair. Even a brief glance back through my posts, or a passing familiarity with the thread, would have told you how nonsensical that was. Perhaps next time you might like to check that you are standing on rather firmer ground before you toss a metaphorical hand grenade into the discussion? Good luck with what you are trying to do. I hope it succeeds. ''

David's response to this was to make a serious of extremely offensive blog entries. Presumable he didn't like being asked to apologise on here, and not skulking away in private

I sent him this message

''I have just read your latest blog post.

What a pathetic non-entity you really are ''

To which I received the following reply

''Takes one to know one. If I'm a nonentity, ignore me. You started this, remember? And just in case you're thinking about it, don't involve anyone else in your vendetta. It's not one that you will win. ''

Frankly, I haven't a clue what has rattled his cage, or what he thinks it is that I started - perhaps he can enlighten us all?

I sent a final message

''________________________________________
Oh do f*ck off. You are a complete arseh*le. ''

And that was the sum total of any communication I had with him. Contrary to his claims, I never emailed him, these were private messages sent on a page MrsD set up.

Normally, I would never reveal the content of private messages, but I will make an exception when being accused of something I have not done. As far as I am concerned, Mr Bret is someone with many ''issues'', who lies with complete impunity and who gets his dubious kicks from abusing people on the internet. I would suggest he attempts - even at this late stage - to acquire himself a life.

The usual pleasantries were exchanged, which led Badger (Hare?) to say:

MrsD did you read any of the blog posts by Mr Bret?

Given the vitriolic outbursts and insults he threw at many people including myself for no other reason than questioning his viewpoint he doesnt deserve any apologies from anyone.


I offered him the chance to allow a right of reply to his comments and he refused and deleted the blog page instead, basically the man is a coward, he runs to the internet and blathers away but in real life I suspect if he was to face up to the people he insults he would run a mile.

Its clear from what David posts on his blog that he likes to twist and manipulate, I would say that Watcher was extremely reserved in his/her comments, personally, I would have hunted the idiot down and shoved his big shiny forehead up his own nether regions!


Oooh, I say, Mabel!!!

And here comes Tallulah himself:

David Bret says:
You see, Badger, how you end your post. Then you plead shock when you don't get the response you are expecting. Extremely reserved is not how I would describe Watcher's message to me via Mrs D's private forum. And yes, we are on the same side, and I am proud to be called a hater. I single-handedly closed down the McCanns' comments page, and will only gloat when they are finally locked up, which most definitely will happen. And whenever I say such things, I get a swathe of the usual comments--my books are rubbish and end up in bargain bins, I am childish, a nonentity, etc. That's why I fight dirty, but only in reponse to anyone fighting dirty with me first. Neither do I twist and manipulate on my Blog: what you see on there comes from me infiltrating the McCanns' various sites, which will continue until they are brought to justice. They have threatened to sue me twice, so far, and I have begged them to go ahead--they won't, because they know that the likes of myself and Sean were right.

Only 'Sean' associated with hateland and pitchforking is one L. Assasin, with whom the police had words about the business of Clarrie's phone...
No, it couldn't be...

And so much for them and their 'Free Speach' - that works both ways, though the Little Hitlers seem to have forgotten it...

No, 'they' haven't threatened to sue Tallalah - he fell for a wind-up. He is of no more importance than L. Assasin.

And no, Tallulah the Troll didn't get anything 'shut down'. They'll find that out for themselves before too long.

Really, the final word has to go to Watcher, who summed it all up perfectly.

Oh do f*ck off. You are a complete arseh*le.

23 comments:

  1. Now we have *** *********, who has always been a pain in the backside,

    ----------

    That appears to be the Sue Whitehead person, as she was whining later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I fight dirty, but only in reponse to anyone fighting dirty with me first
    ------------

    So, when did the McCanns launch a foul-mouthed tirade about him and troll his stupid blog? Because I seem to have missed that.
    Most people's reaction is, David Bret? Who he?
    He should stick to making up scurrilous trash about dead film stars, it's about his level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is pathetic, ain't he? And waspish, I wonder whether his fav color is pink? Or does he prefer green carnations?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Davie Baby, shouldn't fight wearing such a pretty dress. Them there other men fight dirty and Davie's dress will get ripped. Then,he'll be off in another Tanty if that happens. C'mon men, play nice with Tanty Man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ''They threatened me before about the Express photo, but I had nothing to do with that.''

    No of course you didnt Brat because it was published by the Express, so what makes you think the McCanns would come bleating to you? Insane.

    ''I single-handedly closed down the McCanns' comments page''

    No you didnt. Last time I looked, it was still taking comments, just not from muppets like you.

    And as for this, from one of the handbagees:

    ''But it is very difficult to keep quiet when somebody is insulting you and others for no apparent good reason - and also peddling blatant untruths about you.

    Even if they're subsequently deleted, those untruths have been put into the public domain.''

    EXACTLY. Now you know what it has been like for 4 years for a certain couple from Rothley, and anyone else unfortunate enough to have been dragged into your ridiculous cover ups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ''They threatened me before about the Express photo, but I had nothing to do with that.''

    ---------------

    Tallulah made up that story about the Evil McCanns asking for the Dutch picture of them to be removed from the online Express.

    Pack of lies - but all the haters now think it's true because Darling David said so.

    But look at them cry when he makes up lies about them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE David Bret and I will not stand for anyone poking fun at him. This site has been reported!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Save the hysterics for someone who cares - try your 'secret' forum, if you aren't all too busy posting each others' pms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dave is a really good guy. Just because he's a bit opinionated doesn't give you and all your nasty little friends a license to attack him. Why don't you try being nice to him for a change and you'll be rewarded for your efforts. A dozen or more celebrities can't all be wrong.

    I have received a response from your server by the way. They will be dealing with my complaint in due course.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, right, of course you have, troll. Just like Diddy David has a Sauce who tells him everything about the McCanns and the Express, and how the McCanns threatened to sue him, lying little sh*t.

    Funny how he didn't post a letter from CR, isn't it?

    I expect that's because he fell for the oldest windup in the book, LOLOLOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now, now you, little honeybunches. Play nice or I'll scratch your eyes out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, tony you are SO masterful!! Have a green carnation! I would have given it to Bret but don't think he derserves it, he's so mediocre! I just love my men with a bit of stubble and nice thighs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soz, Tony!

    You have to laugh at this:

    Two days ago the McCanns' spokesman told me I would be sued unless I closed the Blog.
    -------

    So, Tallulah claims that Clarrie contacted him via CR, as normally happens?
    So, why haven't we seen the letter or email?

    Oh wait, I know - Tallulah assumed that some poster or other was Clarrie, and took the bait hook, line and sinker.

    Who on earth would bother with a nonentity like him - even Bennett gets more attention than he does.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well Mac, Clarence is a real man and Davie is....what exactly is Davie Baby?
    Anyway, it wouldn't be Clarence who would deliver the message, it would be the court bailiffs.

    And, Kissy, Kissy, Bosie Babes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why, thank you Tony, so nice to find a real gentleman, not a puffed up, second rate aging past sell by date fudge-packer hack with a desire to be someone famous - did you see this little gem on his blog "Someone asked me if I was Anna Massey's son, as he's also called David"!! As if any son of the glorious Jeremy Brett and the nice Anna Massey could look like that gargoyle - oh, sorry to any gargoyles reading here! Of course he comes out with this AFTER both Mr Jeremy Brett and Miss Anna Massey are no longer on this earth - hey, isn't there a film 'I talk to dead people'?

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOO HOO, WE'VE GOT A FLOUNCE ON AMAZON....

    Tonights, 'Goodbye, Cruel Forum' is brought to us by Mrs D:


    Posted on 19 Jul 2011 20:23:04 BDT
    MrsD says:
    As I have just disclosed at Bluesy's thread, I will not be posting here anymore but I didnt want to go without saying goodbye to some people who I have very much enjoyed talking to. Evie has been a wealth of knowledge and pointed me in the right direction when I was still fighting the Mccanns corner. Ms. Beaumaris whose amazing insights really were a turning point in me seeing the Mccanns for who they are rather than who they have tried to show they are. David who began by sl*gging me off right, left and centre but who now is someone I share a great many views with. RSC and TLH some great debates on the S Grace thread which really we should never have abandoned. Damskcat for fighting on with your views despite constant opposition, I respect you. And Ann, never a bad word to say, you are a really lovely woman, it has been a great pleasure discussing this case with you over the last few weeks. Keep in touch on my forum if you want, I would certainly miss you if you didnt.

    At the end of the day, I really dont need the abuse, I might make attempts at sticking up for myself but inside I am just a person and I am affected when people decide to attack me.

    Anyway, it has been an enlightening and incredibly interesting 2 months, I will keep on reading the files (will get much more done now I wont be on here lol) and again my forum is there if anyone wants to message me :)
    --------------

    Bless, she is affected when people attack her.
    So, how did she think the FB members, who were minding their own business, felt, when she and her crew found it so amusing to troll the site?

    How does she think anyone attacked by her and the other pitchforkers feel?

    Hypocrite.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ann, never a bad word to say
    ----------

    That's Ann Goodie2shoes, who trolled FB, whined about getting banned..she was whining again today:

    Ann2shoes says:
    Silkcut - they banned me when they found out I knew David Bret!
    -----------

    She seems to have forgotten that people could read every hater word she was spewing.

    Not least referring to members of the FB site as

    'SYRUPS'

    Then she wonders why she got banned.

    Hypocrite.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah, The Waine That Never Quite Reached The Brain Plain.
    LOLOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. I didn't flounce.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes you did, you flounced on two different threads, because everyone was sick of you and Tallulah and you going on about some WUM on twitter:

    MrsD says:
    No, sorry I dont. You are going on and on at me for my posts about Marie (exnotwjourno2) even though all of these have been posted at the forum you opened because in your opinion she is a fake and in any case you are not interested.

    From then I have posted in that forum pretty much exclusively, so I really do not understand your point at all. I still have been reading this thread and voiced my opinion on the posting of private messages, this is my business because I have spoken privately to Watcher and would not want my private messages posted here regardless of content (which is just a conversation about Eddie & Keela).

    If you dislike the phone hacking discussion why are you reading it? In order to make your description of me as sensationalist you must be reading everything on that forum, the very one you set up because you didnt want to read that stuff, this doesnt make sense.

    In any case you will be delighted to know that I will not be posting on Amazon anymore, so keep on insulting, keep on attacking but I wont be here to respond, indeed you will have to find someone else to have a non-sensical go at.

    ----------
    You won't be posting on Amazon any more? Good, that's one pitchforker troll less to boast about shutting down FB - which isn't true in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  21. bunch of self-absorbed imbeciles that lot are. And as for David bret, well feeck me what can I say about a guy as ugly as he is, and I don't just mean that bracket he's got.........he's horrible inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  22. David Bret says:

    Nice to see that "Zero Button" Watcher is still spreading her eponymous charm, though thankfully she has curbed her bad language.
    Evie, you are absolutely right. All the tosh on the Loony Facebook Page about Madeleine being returned to her "loving family" if she is found. Firstly, she will never be found. Secondly, as a ward of court she would immediately be taken into care. What astonishes me is how this pair have been allowed to keep their other children. I guess it means a lot to have secrets, and friends in high places. Right--you nasty detractors (hugs to the others)--I've had my say, you can press the Zero button, just as you callously did when I wrote that Sean Hoare had died. That's the sort of people you are.

    ----------------

    Oh, the irony....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another day, another TANTY:

    David Bret says:
    Why should I share what I know with an anonymous twit (sorry if I spelled that wrong) like you, Cadger? Are you going to call SY in Portugal and ask them to post their findings here as well? And you are right, I loathe ANY support of the McCanns whatsoever. They are child neglecters, and as loathsome as Honestbroker--who if you look hard enough on their sites, such as the one referring to the CAPS case (which I will NOT discuss further). who will see how corrupt he or she is. Regarding my approach, I don't give a toss whether you approve of it or not. As for the "Second Coming", I would that suggest that where your parents are concerned, there should never have been a first one! Have a nice day!

    ----------
    Charming! Such an asset to the anti-Madeleine cause!
    And what on earth is the CAPS case?

    ReplyDelete