Tuesday 2 August 2011

THE VIDEO MORAIS DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE!

I am sure you are all asking yourselves, But why would Dear Joana want to censor a video? Why, she is the very Queen of Free Speach!


That, gentle readers, is because the video in question makes fun of her beloved Gonc. And comes from Portuguese TV. Which makes a nonsense of her pretence that Amoral is a national hero to his fellow countrymen.








"My name is Inspector Amagal. After I have gained at the expense of little Maddie, by telling the whole truth in books, documentaries and variety shows, I´m going to continue to gain by telling the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation of the Maddie case. Discover with me the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation, a flop, many people claim, starting with me." 


The truth of the incompetence. 


In May of 2007, Inspector Amagal started the small investigation, the small investigation died because of political pressures is the version we are accustomed to accept as the only possible one, but, is it true? Or does this version hide an incompetence that many want to hide? 


Words of Amagal: "It was here, at Luz beach, that was last seen the small investigation, but now, I come to reveal the small investigation: not disappeared, was murdered, I´m certain that the responsibility for the  death is  her parents, and, me and my team are going to prove it."


 The official version says  that the small investigation was ruined because of the couple McCann, but several witnesses guarantee that all those months  Inspector Amagal and his friends in the  PJ left the small investigation alone while drinking lots of bottles of white wine. 


Words of Amagal: "It was not with white wine, because that is a thing of XXXX, it was bottles of red wine and sometimes  a red wine of XXXX". Inspector Amagal didn´t care about the small investigation, he understood that  a confession from  the couple McCann was enough, but this raised a problem. 


Words of Amagal: "It was not one but two, first: the McCanns were British, therefore, I couldn´t get a confession by beating them, as I usually  do, second: the McCanns were questioned on the ground floor, therefore I could not say  that they had fallen down  the stairs."

Inspector Amagal followed fully all the PJ instructions, phoning dozens of reporters and informing  them of all the facts of the small investigation which was under secrecy of justice. 


Words of Amagal: "With the McCan being judged in the public square, I requested the assistance of Max*, a detective dog, but then I was informed that Max doesn´t exist and so we brought other two irrational animals, which spent their days chewing bones, to do our work."


 And in one day, both irrational animals which spent days chewing bones and sniffing each others behinds did a lot more then Amagal in months. 


Words of Amagal: "The sniffer dogs did exactly what I expected, walked through the room sniffing every corner with determination searching for evidences and they found it, evidences of a lot of things, I preferred that they bite the McCanns until they confess everything, but that is me."


Meanwhile, the couple left Portugal, without saying anything to Amagal.


 Words of Amagal: "Shortly after, I was sacked / kicked from the PJ and the small investigation died, you  can say I killed the investigation, because I preferred that the truth was never known, to continue to appear on tv, to belch, to XXXX, you can say I killed the small investigation because I´m an incompetent, but one thing is certain: for the first time in my life I proved one thing: it was me who killed the small investigation, this was what happened, that is the whole truth and I have not lost hope of going to America to tell it to Oprah."


*Max was a fictional dog in a Portuguese TV series.

No comments:

Post a Comment