Sunday 18 September 2011

WELL DONE MY SUN! - BRAT'S PREVIOUS VICTIMS ARE CELEBRATING



The 'Valentino Ladies' are just a few of those who have been on the receiving end of Brat's filthy tongue and foul mind; so they are just thrilled skinny that he has fetched up in the Sun.

Affairs Valentino

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2011

Don't Believe The Lies About Evelyn Zumaya or Affairs Valentino!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3819414/The-Sun-finds-the-troll-behind-sick-Madeleine-McCann-Facebook-page.html 

If you, dear readers, scroll down to the end of the above linked article, you will find mention of someone oft referred to in this blog. The mention appears just below the photograph of the parents of a missing child, Madeleine McCann. As I have been defending myself from David Bret’s attacks on me and my work over the past two years, I was completely unaware of his blog involvement with the case of this missing child. I remember the tragic event of her disappearance when it occurred but I have not much other knowledge of the case. About two months ago someone sent me a link to Bret’s blog about this missing child. Quite frankly I was horrified.

The first thing that hit me was the “adult disclaimer” page on Bret’s McCann blog. Why, I thought, would a blog concerning a missing child require an adult disclaimer. Then I realized why…because David Bret was writing it! After all I had been the target of his signature brand of unholy perverse comments and images…and I knew them all very well. But I am a parent and a grand parent and I was sickened to think of how this had to be adding to this missing child’s parents profound pain. I could only imagine their grief and daily anguish not knowing the fate of their precious baby. And to have someone like David Bret “blog involved” in any capacity was an unthinkable horror.

I know what it feels like to have him attacking you…or worse…feigning to be such a god damn hero when he is in fact adding immeasurably to an already bad situation. Feigning to be the victim of his own generated hell, feigning he has contacts with Scotland Yard, feigning he is put out by any of this. He loves this…this is his manna…disorder and the pain of his victims.

My only question would be this one for David Bret: Since you write almost exclusively sexually referenced and highly depraved material, since you attack your critics with words of hate and slander and scatological reference, since you think it funny to mock my father’s death and my death, since you find it amusing and just to write about my private parts and personal hygiene, on and on…how in god’s name do you think it appropriate in any measure that you would run a blog devoted to a missing child? I find this very sick.



I think the most offensive new tactic of David Bret is to act like the victim in any of this. He is contacting Scotland Yard? For what…to tell them that he has been blatantly and publicly defaming innocent people online for years? To tell them that he willfully and without hesitation ruins the reputations of people who dare to criticize him or his work? To tell them he has posted lies upon lies online …lies that have caused and continue to cause tremendous suffering to his victims?

As I have written here before I once tried to go away and drop off of Bret’s hateful radar. It did not work. For the nearly one year I was silent he continued. He did so to keep my online presence a lesson in infamy. For this I now post and fight back. It is a question of math as I have pointed out before…exhausting math. Even last week as he pretended to critique my book he was writing heavy, sick sexual references about me….claiming I participated in a sexual act which I really had never heard of…I had to look it up. Won’t repeat it here. NO legitimate review of a book includes such matter!!

So KUDOS to the Sun reporters…they found out and I am pleased. They called his actions “immoral”. They are. And they called him a troll. I say perfect.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/What_is_a_troll%3F

Coincidently the moment the Sun's mention appeared, David Bret’s blog attacking me and Hala Pickford was removed. It disappeared once before for about two days…after I sent the police to his home…I venture to bet it will be back up and abusing asap… But if David Bret is so very proud of what he writes and such an innocent victim in this horrible situation he generated and maintains…then why did he panic and hide the evidence? I think I know why...he feared I would contact the Sun and they in turn might take a look at his other blog…the one about those “Valentino women in the USA”…so he hid the goods. Well I have screenshots as I have said of every word…its not gone. And as the Google search mess about me and my book and my father is still contaminated by him…his foul blog is not forgotten. I do not have to remove my blog in the middle of the night to hide evidence as he did…I stand by every word on this blog and am proud of my defense of my reputation and my work.

“Anonymous from London” sent me the link to the Sun piece. Thank you very much. And I am on this.
Expose David Bret.



_____________________________________________________


Isn't it amazing how many people say Brat's garbage makes them want to scrub their monitors with Dettol?
I do hope Brat and his gang of freaks don't have any silly ideas about running to the Sun boo-hooing; Sources say the Sun has rather a lot of material about all of them. As does the rest of the media.



4 comments:

  1. Oh, my, now that is very interesting! I knew the Valentino people had had a bad time at bret's hands but didn't realise how dreadful it had been. I must go and read some of her back posts on there; her comment about about finding his fixation over a missing child very sick says it all. I will post on a link on my blog to here and to Affairs Valentino so others can see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taken from a French faceboo, an excellent summing up:

    [b]Anastasia Beaverhausen[/b] How proud he must feel to be despised so much. I mean its so sad that to create publicity for the trash and lies he writes he has to say awful, personal and slanderous things about people who question and doubt what he has written about the person they see as their icon. Bret has a mental problem which you already knew. All the things he accuses people of being are what he really is and examples of his fantasies he has. Its a justification to reassure him that its ok to be they way he is so blaming someone else for being all the things he accuses them of being makes him feel that being the way he is is ok. It all stems for being abandoned at birth and being unpopular and bullied at school etc. So it eats away at them and because their life isnt how they wanted it to be or like a normal persons they have to make up the life they want it to be. They live in a make believe world surrounded by people that dont exist and pretend to be loved when they are sad lonely and full of jealously. They also claim they know famous people again to make them feel important and popular because again they are alone and that way they think people will pay more attention to them. The famous people he has met have found him to be very creepy and unnerving and really couldnt wait to get away from him.. that I do know for sure. Their lives thrive on hatred, jealously and lies. He actually convinces himself that the things he says are true and it doesnt matter what you say to him he will try to convince you he is the person he says he is and will argue even though its blatantly obvious that he is lying. He has Pseudologia Fantastica. He really doesnt feel that he is doing anything wrong and he really believes that he is liked and respected. To be a good liar you have to have an excellent memory and Bret hasnt! Bret will say one thing and then say another and when questioned he then will say he never wrote that etc that it was someone else using his name. So you see Bret is an open book and his life and him are based on lies just like the trash he writes. Whatever happens to him it will be his own fault and hopefully his downfall. I wouldnt want to be a laughing stock like him! Thats probably one of the reasons why he doesnt go out as he has made such bad name for himself. He is frightened of his own shadow and a coward. He hates being ignored and loves to goad people so when they bite back he gets the chance to be as nasty and spiteful as he can. What a way to live full of hate and jealously such a sorry a pitiful way to be. Just shows how bitter and twisted he really is and mentally ill as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PSEUDOLOGIA FANTASTICA

    The defining characteristics of pseudologia fantastica are that, first, the stories told are not entirely improbable and often have some element of truth. They are not a manifestation of delusion or some more intense type of psychosis: upon confrontation, the teller can admit them to be untrue, even if unwillingly. Second, the fabricative tendency is long lasting; it is not provoked by the immediate situation or social pressure as much as it is an innate trait of the personality.
    Third, a definitely internal, not an external, motive for the behavior can be discerned clinically e.g. long lasting extortion or habitual spousal battery might cause a person to lie repeatedly, without the lying being a pathological symptom. Fourth, the stories told tend toward presenting the liar favorably. For example, the person might be presented as being fantastically brave, knowing or being related to many famous people.
    Pseudologia fantastica may also present as false memory syndrome, where the sufferer genuinely believes that fictitious events have taken place, regardless that these events are fantasies. The sufferer may believe that he or she has committed superhuman acts of altruism and love or has committed equally grandiose acts of diabolical evil, for which the sufferer must atone, or has already atoned for in his/her fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. David Bret (or Brat/Potato Head) as i call him has been humiliating decent innocent and wonderful people for far too long now. He has written a couple of articles against myself and my friends therefore I didnt hesitate to pass on his name (and the names of his fellow trolls) to The Sun. He has threatened me with libel but Im not losing sleep over it. lets hope the Sun gets his sick mates also. Justine Spencer

    ReplyDelete